I have recently become obsessed with these oils. My family and I have used them for the last year or so now, and WOW, they have done SO much. It all started in the Fall of 2014. My son Emerick had just recently started Kindergarten and was in the middle of his second case of strep within a period of only two months. I was desperate for something to keep him healthy with all of the germs he was exposed to at public school on a daily basis. That is when I stumbled across Young Living Essential Oils. I did some research on Thieves oil, and without hesitation I purchased my Premium Starter Kit. I have never looked back! These oils have done so.much.more than just keep my children healthy!
If I can share this gift of essential oils that I’ve discovered for my family with a few other families, I’d love to be able to. So I figured I’d blog about them.
What essential oils are:
Essential oils are the aromatic, volatile liquids distilled from plants. The oil can be obtained from the seeds, roots, and entire shrub, flowers, leaves and trees. Humans have been using essential oils for over 5,000 years! The Bible contains over 200 references to the use of essential oils or the plants from which they are derived. Pretty cool! I’ll admit, I was skeptical at first (and totally called my friends crazy hippies) but the more I heard testimonies of the miraculous ways these oils were working in the lives of some of my good friends, my interest was peaked and I had to give them a try. They are also used in hospitals all over the US & worldwide. While modern medicine obviously has its place, it’s very empowering as a mama to be able to treat your family safely and naturally, without trading one ailment for another (sometimes worse) one.
The essential oils from Young Living are all 100 % pure therapeutic grade oils that you can diffuse, apply topically, and ingest.
Here is a list of the 11 oils included in the Premium Starter Kit.
1. Click over to the sign-up page: https://www.youngliving.com/vo/#/signup/start?site=US&sponsorid=2285839&enrollerid=2285839
2. Select “Member” (this secures you the 24% off discount on all future orders, forever)
3. The “Enroller ID” and “Sponsor ID” boxes should already be filled in for you. If they aren’t, fill in 2285839 in both spots.
4. Fill out your name, billing address, shipping address, and contact info. (The reason you are asked for your SSN is for tax purposes; if you make over $600/year selling Young Living products, you will receive a 1099 form in the mail, as is required by law. Young Living never shares this info with anyone, and you’re not obligated to sell anything if you do not want to. I promise I wouldn’t lead you astray here!)
5. Create your password and pin which you will use to log in to your account and order your oils. (make sure you write down your username, password & pin as you will need these to login and place future orders)
6. Select your enrollment order. This is where you can specify which starter kit you would like. I recommend the Premium Starter Kit with the DEWDROP Diffuser.
7. It will ask if you want to sign up for the Essential Rewards program. I recommend saying no to this for now.
8. Agree to Terms & Conditions
9. CONFIRM YOUR ORDER. Some folks miss this step and end up not fully checking out. To confirm, the tool will log you in and it will show you your order again and it will make you enter in your payment information again.
10. Wait for the mailman to arrive!
11. Please friend me on Facebook (Anni Matusky) so that I can add you to some fun oily Facebook groups! : )
12. After purchasing your kit from the link above, shoot me an email or find me on Facebook letting me know you’ve done so & let me know how you found me (pinterest maybe?) and I will personally send you back $20 via Paypal! (once I confirm you have completed the purchase of your Premium Starter kit of course) *$20 rebate may not be combined with any other offers.*